Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Chasing Magic
By: Gena D. Lutz
Reviewed By: Storm
 
 
Get it here:
 
 
 
Blurb: Anika Webb is an extremely talented witch with certain goals in mind; pass the final hex-trial at Mystic Manor, and spend the rest of her free time tussling beneath the sheets with her hunky-warlock lover, Drake.

But with all good intentions, evil will fatefully intercede.

After a jealous foe unleashes a hailstorm of mischief onto an unsuspecting small-town, Anika finds herself battling a volatile spell; where all bets are off, and magic will fly.
 
 
Review: Very good read! Gena never fails to amaze me with the stories that she writes. I haven't read a book of hers yet that I haven't LOVED. Faing is my absolute favorite character in this book. Drake is the kind of guy that women love to read about and Anika is just enough Bad-Ass to make her awesome. All in all a great read and a story that I will probably read over and over again. As always, I will be anxiously awaiting whatever comes next! I would recommend to anyone that loves light-hearted paranormal/romance books.
 
 
5 out of 5 Fangs        ~Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment

PNR Junkies on Facebook