Monday, October 12, 2015

Switching Hour by Robyn Peterman
Reviewed by Storm
 
Get it here:
 
Amazon:
 
B&N:
 
Blurb:
Released from the magic pokey and paroled with limited power is enough to make any witch grumpy. However, if you throw in a recently resurrected cat, a lime-green Kia and a sexy egotistical werewolf, it's enough to make a gal fly off the edge. 
Not to mention a mission...with no freaking directions.
So here I sit in Asscrack, West Virginia trying to figure out how to complete my mysterious mission before All Hallows Eve when I’ll get turned into a mortal. The animals in the area are convinced I'm the Shifter Whisperer (whatever the hell that is) and the hotter-than- asphalt-in-August werewolf thinks I'm his mate. Now apparently I'm slated to save a bunch of hairy freaks of nature?
If they think I'm the right witch for the job, they've swallowed some bad brew
 
Review:
This was the first book I have ever read by Robyn Peterman and boy was it every FUNNY! I haven't laughed so much throughout a PNR book I think ever. While it was super funny, it was also a really good story with great characters. I know that I will surely be looking for more books by this author and will be recommending her books to those who like a good laugh along with their PNR.

5 out of 5 fangs
~Storm


No comments:

Post a Comment

PNR Junkies on Facebook